Monday, July 27, 2015

My Review of the Yes To™ Coconut Face Wipes
Makeup is great– until it comes time to take it all off. I’ve tried everything out there, all of the wipes, all of the removers, all of the face washes. Some of them worked really well some of them worked not as well. Overall, Yes To™ has failed to disappoint, I’ve only ever used the wipes but I’ve tried the cucumber and the blueberry and both worked wonders! So I was perusing through my local Publix when I saw that the coconut wipes were on sale so I decided to pick some up! Here are my thoughts:
Pros:
Removes eye makeup. It is hard to find good makeup wipes that remove all of your eye makeup, especially waterproof makeup. This makeup wipe removes stubborn eye makeup (for the most part).
Leaves your face feeling refreshed. Some makeup wipes leave your face feeling dry and sometimes even oily! These wipes are made without oil and they’re extremely hydrating so your face feels refreshed and makeup free.
Smells great! Nuff said. I absolutely abhor coconut too so the fact that it smells good to me says a lot.
Cons:
Smudges makeup. When you go to remove your makeup (especially your eye make) instead of picking up all of the makeup it picks up some and smudges the rest. After you rub the wipe across the smudged spots you pick it all up but it takes a lot.
Weak pick up. Often, the wipe doesn’t pick up all of the makeup and some of it just sits on the surface and as you wipe your face the makeup you previously took off will streak across your face and smudge.  Frankly it’s annoying especially when you go to wipe those streaks up and more streaks appear.
Small surface area. This is most important if you’re a person who wears a lot of makeup.  The wipes are decent sized but the makeup takes up a lot of space on the wipes so if you have a lot of makeup on you might need two wipes.
Overall Rating:
3.5; would recommend.
I hope this review helped you out!
Message me or comment with any questions or any products you’d like me to review
Thank you and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment